Sunday, May 17, 2020

🔴 Wanting her to be the one

Idealising women into your future because you WANT them to be there. I've done this common thing a few times. You really like her, and you think you've "found the girl" who'll be the one who'll fit that role you've always wanted... the girl who'll make you stop dating.

In some ways, the more experience with women one has, one can often "force" her to be the one for you simply because you're tired of looking. I've certainly felt this in older life. I simply don't want another "ex" girlfriend anymore. I'm tired of it. My friends and family are tired of it too.

And while i still enjoy the touch and smell of female company, I'm also aware that my reluctance to "do it all over again" can sometimes make me choose a woman for a role that is wholly unsuited... as most are.


Paypal  ⚪ Patreon  ⚪ YouTube  ⚪ Bitchute  ⚪ Discord  ⚪ Instagram  ⚪ Email

No comments:

Post a Comment