Sunday, May 17, 2020

🔴 Respect or love?

As a man, may I suggest focussing on respect BEFORE love...? Really, if there's one thing I would have taught a younger version of myself, it would be to expect more from women (and myself beforehand).

I realise that it's easier said than done. Especially the younger you are. But consider the consequences of not TRYING to have some standards for the intimacy you'd like in your life? You end up letting everyone into your home and life and loving them before they're worthy of being loved.

I've done it a few times myself. So I'm not preaching from a perfect record, but rather from experience... when you stand up for your standards and values, and the person shows they're objectively worthy of your respect and love, then it's MUCH LESS LIKELY they'll betray you.

Sure, you can always get betrayed, but i think rationally mitigating those risks (as best you can) is the smart move.


Paypal  ⚪ Patreon  ⚪ YouTube  ⚪ Bitchute  ⚪ Discord  ⚪ Instagram  ⚪ Email

No comments:

Post a Comment