Sunday, May 17, 2020

🔴 ISOLATION and INDIVIDUALITY

The man wanting to 'fix' a bad situation can often go to extremes. Cutting oneself off from life is a common tactic. "I won't get hurt here!" one thinks. Well, sure, but you also won't experience a lot of things either. And look, I'm not shaming anyone who is seriously happy, content and zen in that place... but from what i see and hear from men, THAT guy is as rare as bigfoot.

A reveal is how angry or forceful they communicate their (so-called) freedom and isolation to you, "I'm great, OK?!!!!!" ... and i'm also aware that i may be doing this sometimes with my own videos where I'm trying to make sense of my own life and decisions. But I try to do it calmly, for in that manner, I'm better able to sense whether it means anything beyond a nervous longing.

Don’t confuse FREEDOM and INDIVIDUALITY with the mere state of ISOLATION.


Paypal  ⚪ Patreon  ⚪ YouTube  ⚪ Bitchute  ⚪ Discord  ⚪ Instagram  ⚪ Email

No comments:

Post a Comment